Contact REDLine to schedule an inspection
(Sample Report takes
some time to load)
Thank you for taking time to learn more about REDLine Home Inspection.
My name is Jeremy Rusher, Illinois State licensed inspector and owner of REDLine Home Inspection,LLC. I'm a lifetime resident of Le Roy, IL. Le Roy is a small town that falls between a pair of twin cities of Bloomington/Normal and Champaign/Urbana.
I'm excited to serve the communities of Central Illinois with a professional and thorough home inspection service. I have a degree in construction design and management and have experience in the design of structural components of a home.
REDLine offers competitive pricing, on-site reporting, and professional service. With on-site reporting, the report is virtually being completed during the inspection. Upon completion and review of the inspection report, it will be emailed to you promptly. Typically, your inspection report will be released the night of the inspection or by noon the next day.
My goal is to provide you with an insightful inspection, so you can make an informed decision on buying a home for you and your family to enjoy safely.
Steps of a Home Inspection by REDLine:
1. Contact REDLine to schedule an appointment.
2. Set up a day and time that works for all involved.
3. Sign the inspection agreement. You will be invited to sign the inspection through an app called SignNow.
4. Client, agents, and/or, inspector ensures that seller understands all components of the home need to be readily accessible for the inspection. (please refer to Standards of Practice)
5. Meet with the inspector at an approximate designated time, near the end of the inspection, to discuss the contents of the report. Clients are invited to attend the inspection.
6. Payment in full on or before day of inspection and receive the REDLine inspection report in the form of a link via email.
Licensed home inspector and Owner
REDLine Home Inspection, LLC
State of Illinois Home Inspector Lic. #450.010735
State of Illinois Home Inspector Entity Lic. #451.000952